Safety measures currently in place:
For the 2022-2023 school year we will be on campus full-time in a manner that allows for our educational ministry to have the greatest impact in the lives of our students as we ensure the health and well-being of our students, staff, and faculty. In accordance with the guidelines from the CDC the following protocols will be in place:
- All students and staff are encouraged to get vaccinations and boosters.
- We will operate with a “Symptom-Free Campus”. Students and staff with infectious disease or flu-like symptoms should stay home as long as symptoms persist.
- Masking will be optional for all students, staff, and visitors to our campus.
- Classroom and common area surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- We will monitor conditions and adjust policies should conditions warrant.